TOTD: 23rd May 2017

There isn't really a great deal I can say is there. Today has been horrible. My thoughts keep wandering back to all those Mums and Dads, Brothers and Sisters, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, Cousins and friends. It is unbearable to think about what they are going through. To think of them waking up this morning without the little person who they thought was the greatest in the world. To think of those still waiting for some form of news.

My thoughts are with them all.

I did find a little hope in a post from Mummy Mumbles which I saw on social media. It reflects on how a parent can explain these atrocities to children. You can read it HERE and I recommend you do. It stands as a good reminder that for every one of these horrible, callous attackers, there are thousands of courageous people who will step up to the plate and do what they can. To me, that speaks volumes about real humanity.

Take care of one another xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top