The Next Gay Thing?

A friend of mine recently pointed me in the direction of a monthly subscription service specifically aimed at gay men so I thought I would check it out.

Their mission or their story as stated on their website is that ‘being gay is awesome and something special’. Here is a list of their beliefs and essentially what the company stands for.


They also make the promise that ‘Next Gay Thing is here to make sure a gay man never has to suffer through using a straight man product ever again. You are fabulous and you should never forget it. And you deserve at least one treat every month.’

I am not entirely sure whether this is supposed to be a little tongue in cheek but I wasn’t aware that there was such a thing as a ‘straight man product'. Are straight man products bad then? That said, it didn’t put me off and actually made me want to continue looking. I think the key element is the fact that the products that are chosen to go out in the mystery box are selected by a team of gay men. Gay men know what gay men like and all that.

Additionally, you can then create a Taste Profile so that they can tailor the types of products they send to your own preferences. This is a touch I certainly appreciated, especially when it comes to selecting the underwear type. I love to try new brands of underwear in different styles so this was a big selling point for me.

You can also select different ‘gay packs’ depending on how much you want to spend or what sort of stuff you want to receive. There is the Bare pack which is simply 1 piece of premium underwear. The Pride pack comes with the underwear and 1 luxury grooming product or you can call all out with the Out ‘N’ Proud pack which chucks in even more grooming products. You can also pay a little more to have additional pieces of underwear too!

Given that you can also cancel the subscription at any time, I absolutely went ahead and signed up for the Out ‘N’ Proud pack so that I can review the service and the products each month on here.

My first pack has arrived so the first review will be up very soon.

Thanks for stopping by and reading x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top