Surrogacy Journey Update: The Big Reveal


As promised in my previous 'announcement' article, which you can read HERE, I just wanted to share the video that Lisa put together. It features the very first pregnancy test that she did as well as the moment that she told us that we were going to be Daddies!

I must point out that hearing Lisa's raw feelings in the moment when she knew she got the positive result was, and still is, very moving for Marc and me. Many people have commented amazing Lisa is as a person and on how lucky we are to have met Lisa and for her to be carrying our child. Of course, we already knew how wonderful she is and how she feels about being a surrogate. There are no words to describe how grateful and appreciative we are to even know her, let alone everything else. She isn't one for gushing praise because she is always so humble (she is sooooo gonna tell me off for this hahaha), but I am sure you will agree, this video perfectly sums up why she is such a wonderful person and why she will have a very special place in our lives, forever.

Anyways, enjoy the video:



Thanks for stopping by and watching x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top