My Disney Bracket


I am sure you will have noticed this bracket doing the rounds or should I say. It has been another one of those viral posts where they claim it is 'breaking the internet'. I will say I have seen some very bizarre responses out there. Of course, everyone is entitled to an opinion but I do have to wonder what some people have been drinking when they were doing it! If you have seen them I am sure you will agree.

As you know, I am a massive Disney fan; a ridiculously massive Disney fan. There was no way I was going to let this trend pass me by without joining here. So here it is!

What do you think of how it has panned out for me? Let me know in the comments and we can have a good 'ole chin-wag about it!

Thanks for stopping by x





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top